COVID-19 is a great example of why business flexibility is needed and a strong asset protection plan is a necessity. You built your company and have acquired assets – now take steps to protect them. How do you protect your lifeblood? Positive action now.
Asset protection does not work in hindsight. If you rush to protect your assets after a harmful event occurs (lawsuit, lien, judgment), there is no amount of after-the-fact planning to save you. You must anticipate, take-action and be ahead of the harmful event.
Anyone who has valuable assets – whether personal or business (or both) – needs an asset protection plan to guard those assets against unforeseen risks and unintended consequences. It is like having life insurance in place to protect your family in the event of your untimely death – you are thinking ahead.
We create smart asset protection plans designed around sound legal advice and tax strategies that make sense for your situation, including:
- C Corp and S Corp Formation
- Corporate Shareholders Agreements
- Multi-Member and Single-Member LLCs (various jurisdictions)
- LLC Operating Agreements
- Revocable Trusts/Irrevocable Trusts (various jurisdictions)
- Captive and Private Insurance Companies
- Series LLCs (various jurisdictions)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Special and Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Corporate and Subsidiary Formation
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Other Foreign and Domestic Asset Protection Trusts, LLCs, and more…
We advise smartly at the onset of your business, as it grows and during your exit strategy. Whether you are negotiating a buy-sell agreement or an asset purchase agreement, adding an estate plan to your business, adding employees, need key-man insurance, have dealings with a related company, are contemplating a merger or acquisition, or simply need advice about how to position your company in the future, we can help.
There is no “one-size-fits-all” plan and specially tailored planning allows you to better adapt to change. Contact us today and plan now, save later.
What makes US so different?
We advise… smartly.
We keep the complex simple, negatives positive, & relationships thoughtful and fair.
We care about you, your family and your business.
Above all else, we are a trusted friends.